How to Redeem Digital Code
Make Sure you have an Account with these following Platforms before buying or redeeming your movies.
It is better that you connet your digital retailer so you can share the movie library from Vudu, Movies Anywhere, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Fandango, Microsoft in Movies Anywhere.
To connect a Digital Retailer account to your Movies Anywhere account:
1.Tap your Profile Pic, then tap the Settings (gear) icon
On website: Click the arrow next to the Profile name and select "Settings"
2. Select "Manage Retailers"
3. Select the Digital Retailer account you would like to connect
4. You will be guided to your selected Digital Retailer to complete the process.Follow all on-screen instructions to connect your accounts
5. Return to Movies Anywhere and go to "Manage Retailers" in your Settings to confirm that your accounts are connected
Vudu Digital Code:
1. Go to https://www.vudu.com/
2. Click Redeem, select for Digital Copy (https://www.vudu.com/content/redeem.html).
3. Enter the title on Vudu search bar.
4. Wait for your title to show on the search bar.
5. Click on the appeared title and enter the Vudu code.
Movies Anywhere Digital Code:
1. Go to https://moviesanywhere.com/
2. Click Redeem (https://moviesanywhere.com/redeem).
3. Enter your Movies Anywhere code on the redemption bar and click Redeem.
iTunes Digital Code:
1. Go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201592
2. Follow the instructions to redeem your iTunes code.
Google Play Digital Code:
1. Go to https://play.google.com/store
2. Click Redeem on the left side of the page.
3. Enter your Google Play Code, click Redeem.
1. Double check your product’s balance IMMEDIATELY after purchase to make sure everything is good, not days later. Warranty on all products is 1 month.
2. If you decide to use the product 1 month after purchase & balance is bad, that’s on you.
3. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure this item will work at your store, not ours. We are only responsible for the product having correct balance
If you have any problem regarding the redemption, feel free to contact us at email@example.com